Friday, March 25, 2005

Today's Thoughts

Hmmm, wouldn't it be cool to write a blog entry on how I have come to appreciate my freedom in light of these last few days?

Wouldn't it be awesome if the taxes I spent hours doing are 'approved' and I can really get kick out one of my credit cards? (Let me know if you need some software assistance.)

I don't deserve parents like mine. I'd be lost without them.

Why isn't anyone taking me up on the free vacations? I double checked and they are good until 9/16/05. Maybe if I find a friend to come with, and some cash, I'll go then.

Meineke on Manchester in Ballwin is awesome. They fixed my car troubles in 2 hours, what took me 3 days to get taken car of by a professional.

Why doesn't the Mazda dealership have Mazda parts in stock, when places like Meineke do? Why do they insist on charging an arm and a leg for the same parts?

Is it ethical for a company to make rotors so thin so that when you need your breaks changed the first time, you also need new rotors?

I'm glad the one mechanic that the manager at Meineke discussed, quit a dealership for ethical purposes!

It's good to be home, but now I'm broke, and super tired because it's way too late for me to be writing to make any sense.

No comments: