Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thank you Bernie!

Magically my cell phone screen starting working again, and I noticed I missed a bunch of messages last night. Oops! Anyhoo so I'm returning Bernie's call wondering what his call was regarding. I leave a message, and then proceed to return my next call. Mid call I see a number on the screen, but have no clue who it is. I call the number on a whim, and figure if there's a businesses answer then I know who called, if not, 'sorry my bad.'

So my hunch was right and I end up talking to Bernie at work. He and Lori are 'goofing' around as usual (going to see her for my dental needs is like watching a t.v. show because they are just hilarious) talking about how I tripped on the escalator almost two weeks ago now. Anyway, he says "Hey, you didn't thank me for saving your life on the escaltor!" My response, "Really, I'm sorry. I appreciate you grabbing my arm in time so that I didn't end up landing on my face. You should check my blog, I just mentioned you yesterday." They then proceed to read my blog at work. These two crack me up! I would go to the dentist once a month, just to watch Lori and Bernie crack jokes back and forth. Turns out they have AIM at work too, I'm jealous, as I just got a 'buzz' from them in between patients I guess.

So Nardo here it is really big:

THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM MY PERILOUS ADVENTURES ON THE ESCALATOR 2 WEEKS AGO! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome girl any guy will do the same, but hopefully ur injury is not as serious as u think, on ur on the road to recovery. Bernie