Friday, March 11, 2005

Completely Exhausted

I have totally exhausted myself this week!!! My voice is now officially gone, and my hands are throbbing from playing so much piano. I've been getting ready for the kiddos music concert next week, practicing for St. Louis Women's Chorale's concert this weekend, (of which I will most likely not be present due to the circumstances), and preparing the music for my Grandfather's funeral tommorow. In a way it's good that my keyboard needs repair, because I really like the keyboard I'm borrowing from school. It allows me to do more with the sound to make the songs slightly closer to authentic. It was also cool practicing with my cousin on his guitar. Yeah, another music person in the family!

Anyway, I'm hangin in there, but there won't be much left of me by the end of next week.... there's not much now. One more week until Spring Break, and let me tell you it's just in the nick of time!

Please continue to pray for the health of myself and my family, along with prayer for my family in relation to recent events.

No comments: