Monday, February 28, 2005

Thank you God!

I just wanted to post a "Thank You" to God for answering my prayers to help me get back to being healthy. I also want to thank anyone who has been praying for my health. I called the dr. and got some medicine to reduce the swelling of my vocal cords this weekend, and it really kicked in today. I made it (just barely) through a choir rehearsal tonight and it was a good feeling (luckily we sang music that wasn't as high for the first 2 hours!). Music is my life and I start to get 'depressed' when I can't contribute what I should be able to normally. I pray that after this virus or whatever goes away, that I stay healthy at least until Spring Break, at which point my first choir concert with St. Louis Women's Chorale is done, and my 4/5th gr. concert has been completed. Keep the prayers going, because I'll probably need it to get through. I'm already starting to feel the stress of having my first elementary school concert in 2.5 weeks!

No comments: