Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Shrimp Alfredo

Wow, I must have made one of the best dinner's I've ever had today. I had no clue what I was doing, but it turned out delicious!!!!!! Here's the 'approximate' recipie:

Half Box of Fettucine Noodles
1/2 Jar of Classico Four Cheese Alfredo
40 pre-cooked shrimp (thaw in water)
7 0z can of Georgio Chunky Portobello Mushrooms
5 chopped marinated artichokes quarters
1 tsp (aprx) Thyme
1 tsp (aprx) Savory
1 tsp (aprx) Basil
1 tsp (aprx) Oregano
3-4 cloves of garlic (meaning the little peices from one clove) minced fresh


Boil the noodles (put in 1 TBLSP of Olive oil and salt to avoid stickage, don't forget to stir). After thawing shrimp in cold water, take off tails and put in frying pan. Add artichokes, mushrooms, garlic cloves, and sauce. Mix ingredients and then add spices to taste, stir again. Bring to a simmer and cover for approximately 10 minutes (continue to stir on occaision) on low. Once the noodles are done, add to taste the amount of shrimp/alfredo mix you want. Add parmesean cheese on top to taste.

Man this was good! I felt like I was 'out to eat.'

No comments: