Monday, October 10, 2005

Good things come to those who wait...

This last week was eye-opening for me. Someone I have come to cherish and care about was out-of-town for almost two weeks. It made me realize how much I valued this person's presence in my life and how much happier and appreciative I was when we are able to spend quality time together. I look foward to many more good times and future memories. God has definitely bestowed his blessings upon me as of late. Thank you God!

On another note this last weekend I went to surprise and old friend from TSU marching band. Becky from SAI suggested that we go surprise him at the homecoming game in which his marching band was playing. Being with some of my college friends brought back a lot of old memories. When we were sitting on the bleachers during the game, it felt like almost nothing had changed between us or at least how we related. I was reminded of many-a-great band cheer and certain traditions which found themselves in the cobwebs of my memory. "Super rutabaga, super rutabaga, super rutabaga, ru-ta-ba-ga!" will now be carried on at my friend's high school thanks to us.

"Wow, what a GREAT band!" :)

Events to look foward to:

Bloodhound Gang at the Pageant
My 28th Birthday (I guess)
HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: