Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Really Busy

Wow I didn't realize that I was so busy! I didn't realize that all of my friends have written all these posts on their blogs and I didn't even have time to notice. Normally I'm almost 'waiting' to hear about how they are doing. Crazy! I like being busy, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Shayna's blog (see link under "links") hit home for me. Luckily God is doing good things in my life right now, I just hope it stays that way. I don't know how many more crushes to my heart that I can take. I feel that I am a resilient person, but with each blow, with each failure I become more sensitive and less confident in who I am to the core. I would say more things on this blog, but I'm worried I'll jinx myself. I'll just say thank God for my Dad being who he is!

No comments: