Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Kitty has a home

No one ever claimed poor kitty as posted below despite my internet posts and St. Louis Post ad, however, someone from school came by today to give her a loving home. I am sure my roommate will be pleased. I guess she thought I was planning to keep the young cat, but quite the opposite. I heard her murming to a friend on the phone when she came in and I was still working on being awake. I'm sorry but I'm not about to let a poor animal starve and die of dehydration from the heat. Either way my limit was tommorow in terms of finding her a home, and it happened just in time.

On the other hand, I had a really nice past week and weekend. Everything is just flying by and I'm loving it. I hope to improve my skeet shooting skills, as my high house shots have been just the pits. My goal is to attempt to get some time in Thursday once everyone is done with their games, but we'll see. I finally got rid of some things my parents wanted me to sell, but still have a couple others that are driving me nuts just 'being around.' I also had about 6 inches cut from my hair and got rid of the highlights. I just decided I needed a change. You should go to Regis in NW Plaza and see Danielle (the manager) she did an excellent job! Ok so that's it for random news. I could say more, but who wants to listen to me blab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.