Monday, September 26, 2005

Pets are going going gone....

I'm gearing for change and two of my pets have to go. They will be offered up for adoption at PetSmart in Ballwin (doggy doodles are taking them as of Saturday) if you want to offer them a home, great. If not I hope they can find them one. I have too many pets and I have no time to take care of them. I will be down to one after this.

Here's their info, email for pics:

LeLu: 4 year old Himalayan cat, spayed, microchipped, UTD until Dec. Friendly, but likes things on her own terms, used to other animals, fur requires grooming.

Zorro: 4 year old ChiMix, 20 lbs, neutered, microchipped, UTD until Aug. 2006. SUPER friendly, active, and loves to cuddle, knows tricks, and is kennel trained.

Animals have to go, my roommate as a problem with them, and I just don't have the time anymore that they deserve. I will miss them, but this has to be done. Regardless, my roomie moving out by end of Oct. I am also considering moving, and will be able to tell you more later as time passes.

3 comments:

jamin said...

finally!

Muse said...

I guess everyone thought Zorro was too hyper. Oh well.

jamin said...

Cheyenne was a good dog...

Zorro was too high maintenance