Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Well the weekend's here enough in my book. I'm getting ready for the float trip tommorow. I can't wait! My school check came just when I needed it the most (too bad taxes took WAY too much; I'm going to start claiming 1. This is ridiculous!) so I could buy supplies. I cleaned the house today, did my interview with Weekends Only (btw their sale is pretty decent, you should check it out.)

I'm still out looking for a p.t. job. Dillards called me today from Galleria so I'm going to stop by tommorow and apply there. I'll have to wait on the reference check at Weekends Only. And maybe the Dillards at Chesterfield will call me sometime soon as Clinique referred me to 'another dept'. Until then, I'm busy orgainizing, participating in weddings, reading, sleeping etc. I can't believe I only have 1 1/2 months left of break :( I still have to stain the deck! EEK!

Well gotta run. Anyone have plans for Monday? Call/email me. I'd like to see some fireworks and hang out with friends :)

No comments: