Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My new favorite grocery store

A past roomie and current roomie of mine kept talking about how great Trader Joe's was. I had never been there before but I always thought that some of the food they purchased looked good. I finally went there today, and I must say it has to be one of the best places to shop ever! The food I bought was fresh and tasty. A good portion of it is organic, and or it's just made really well and is fresh. Today I bought this frozen chicken to go with my lettuce wraps. YUMMY! It was like going out to eat, only I was at home and it cost me $5 tops for the lettuce and the chicken package. I also stocked up on their $2.99 award winning wine, and other yummy foods such as fresh goat cheese for salads. YUM. YUM!

If you haven't been there they have three locations: Brentwood, Chesterfield and one on Olive coming soon. Simply Delicious!

No comments: