Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Accident Update

I visited the chiropractor the day after the accident and she saw evidence of a possible hairline fracture at vertebrae C3. Today I took it easy to be on the safe side and again visited her to get an adjustment and an update. The radiologist said that it's extreamly unlikely to be a fracture considering the speed of the car at impact, and it was more likely a shadow of an artery. I'm feeling much better after resting all day today and am slowly starting to put pressure on my foot. I still need the medicine but I'm plan to return to my job using the crutches for walking longer distances. I'm glad to 'getting back to normal,' yet I'm still waiting to hear about the damage to my car. I also pray the individual in front of me is also feeling well. Going back to work will be hectic, but hopefully all will be well there too :) Thank you for your prayers and continued support.

No comments: