Sunday, November 07, 2004

Weekend Update

This Friday I went to the City Museum and had a great time playing in Monstro City and other fun areas. I recommend it to anyone looking for something different to do on the weekends, and they are open until 1 am on Fridays and Saturdays.

Saturday
my roomie and friend Lori, Princess, moved out that morning. It was very depressing for me after she was gone. But I made myself cheer up to celebrated Sarah's bachelorette party. We had some fesitivites at Kate's house and then went to the Melting Pot in the loop for dinner. It was a very cool, yummy experience. I would recommend it to anyone who likes good food and has lots of time to talk and just enjoy the company they are with. I was too tired to go out dancing, so I went home and fell asleep.

Today I went to church and listened to a sermon about "I have a friend who thinks all religions are the same." It was very interesting. I ran into someone from my last small group. She said I lost weight, but I don't notice it. My clothes still fit the same anyway. Tonight I've been invited to dinner so I'll be doing that. I know this weekends seems really eventful and cool, but I'm just really bummed about the loss of my roomie. I liked having her around, and she is a good friend. I hope she can eventually find a job in St. L and then move back. Lori, you will be missed!

No comments: