Monday, November 15, 2004

Congratulations Sarah and Jeff!





This weekend was an extreamly eventful and busy one. Friday I was out with Brad finding wedding presents for the respective weddings we are planning to attend. On Saturday my good friend Sarah and Jeff tied the knot at the Old Cathedral. I was very happy with how my first full-wedding singing experience went, and the ceremony was gorgeous. It was very cool to sing with an organ in one of the oldest Catholic churches in the midwest. Apparently I did so well I received more compliments than I can count, for that I owe it all to God. Sunday, I went to my first Ram's game ever. We won 20-12 (?) and apparently played a fairly decent game. As soon as we returned, Brad and I spent the next 3 hours raking leaves, mowing the lawn, and cleaning house as I have been sooo busy my living areas were looking like a whirlwind exploded in the house and among the trees. Unfortunately I think I killed my lawn mower as I accidently ran over a wooden block in the middle of the yard OOPS! It's about as old as I am, and I was just glad that I was about done mowing at that point :)


Afterwards Brad decided that out of nowhere, I needed to meet his parents. So we headed over there for desert and talked about everything and anything parents ask and want to know. I cannot express how wonderful Brad has been to me. It seems like I have known him for years, but we were away on sebatacle for 27/28 years. I am amazed at how seriously committed and the depth that our relationship has reached in such a short period. I can't wait for him to meet my parents now :)



No comments: