Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving Events

This week/ weekend was totally jam packed. While it was great to get a mini-vacation from work, I feel like I need a vacation from the vacation! Wednesday was Brad's birthday so we went to Spiro's for dinner. I personally think I like Olympia better. Afterwards we hung out with Sandy and Dipaulia at Growler's Pub which has just about any beer you could ever want. Thursday Brad and I went to my family's feast followed by his family's feast at Ameristar.

Friday I went to Kara and Brian's rehearsal and dinner. The dinner was held at Jimmy's on the Park off Clayton and Demun. It was extreamly delicious, and the live Jazz seeping through the walls from the bar was a nice touch. Saturday I watched Brad be a groomsman in their wedding followed by a nice reception at the Franklin room. Sunday I slept in (by accident), ran a few errands, and then went to Casa for dinner. I must say El Maguey is still my favorite in terms of price and taste. If you want the full affect, the one on Olive has a Mariachi band on Fridays and possibly Saturdays from what I understand.

All in all it was a very busy, but fun 4 day weekend. I could always use one more day to play 'catch' up for lack of sleep during 'vacations,' but what can ya do? I can't wait for Christmas, my favorite holiday. Brad and I already put up the tree, next up is the lights ... yeah!

No comments: