Friday, November 11, 2011

For those who say 'get over it already'

If I'm such a strong, independent, beautiful woman with a lot to offer, than why do I feel like I have a giant gaping hole in the middle of my chest every time I think of him? I guess for me love runs deep for the rare person, but hard to get over on the also rare occasion it went deeper than I thought. I don't give a flyin' if it was the 'effing right thing to do' like everybody says! Those peeps don't have to deal with how I feel every tiny second I zone off or have a moment to think. It hurts and it sucks, and the fact that I'm being pushed aside makes it more so. Why I care still almost 3 months later, I don't know. I can't explain my feelings. I just know they are there. I am a naturally HIGHLY motivated person to move on, move up, improve, learn etc. Normally I'm not the person who needs someone to 'light the fire.' I've already lit it and I'm making 'smores. So if I feel like I'm being pushed it means that I am. My heart does not shove push or pull, it just is. I'm forcing myself to push and shove everything away and it's very very hard for me when it comes this person. So just keep saying the same supportive crap over and over and eventually I'll get over it. Until then, just keep on saying, but be nice to me... my heart is slower than my brain in this matter. On the outside I appear like a very strong person, but if you haven't figured it out yet, you now realize this is my achilles heel.

No comments: