Monday, January 23, 2006

My new favorite salad!

I invented a new salad in my recipe repertoire (I don't really use recipies for most items, I normally just make things up). Here it is. It is soooo good, I hope you like it. Make sure you get FRESH ingredients (I prefer mostly organic from Trader Joe's.)

Fresh Baby Spinach
Freshly Crumbled Goat Cheese (Can buy at Trader Joes in a container already crumbled)
Cranraisins from Ocean Spray
Drescoll's Organic Rasberries
(pecans optional (I usually don't put these in))
1-2 cap fulls of blackberry balsalmic vingarette dressing (I'm using "La Maison" brand.)

Tip:
Don't use too much dressing or you'll soak it, think like 1-2 tbls
I like lots of cheese on mine :)

Mix ingredients to taste and enjoy the savory yumminess of a sweet salad (but not too sweet) YUM YUM!!!!

No comments: