Monday, January 16, 2006

I scored as "Dance" or Should it Be Theater?

I read someone else's blog today and they had this quiz posted, so I thought I'd try it too. Maybe it's because I enjoy the arts, but I'm not so sure this thing is on the mark. I don't think I could ever major in dance, but I make up 'fun, silly' dances for kids all the time as part of my job.


You scored as Dance. You should be a Dance major! Like a lithe ballerina, you dance because you believe there is beauty in expressing the physical form.

Theater


83%

Dance


83%

Philosophy


75%

Psychology


75%

Biology


75%

Chemistry


67%

Art


67%

Sociology


67%

English


67%

Mathematics


58%

Journalism


58%

Anthropology


58%

Engineering


58%

Linguistics


58%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: