Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Botantical Gardens: Chihuly Exhibit


If you haven't already, you need to go see the "Glass in the Garden" exhibit at the Botanical Gardens. It runs until October 31, 2006. Today Eric and I went to see the exhbit, and all I can say it WOW! On my one day off this week, I'm very glad I decided to do something enlightening and relaxing. I took a ton of pictures, and thanks to my picture editor software, enhanced their quality (being that my digital camera is now in the archaic ages.) It runs about $10 per person during the day ($4 admission (for St. Louis residents) and an additional $6 for the exhibit in the Climatron.) You can also see the exhibt at night for $15.

Also, don't forget this week is the last week of Julius Ceasar from "Shakespeare in the Park." I saw that on the unexpectedly dry and cool night of Sunday past. Always a good idea for culture and closeness with friends.

No comments: